Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Mary Blair Island attraction, September 20, 1964, 2:43 a.m.
Barges to Mary Blair Island
May 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Mary Blair Island are barges that go to Mary Blair Island.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.