Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A traditional view of Barges to Mary Blair Island when it's not shrounded in darkness
Barges to Mary Blair Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Mary Blair Island attraction comprises barges that transport guests to Mary Blair Island.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing after giving birth.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Tex meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.