Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Mary Blair Island attraction, electronically considered to be the best precarious attraction at Disneyland
Barges to Mary Blair Island
October 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Mary Blair Island attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Mary Blair Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored sculptures-only Group 50 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where alcohol is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.