Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Lonnie Burr Island attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Barges to Lonnie Burr Island
August 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Lonnie Burr Island attraction is barges that travel to Lonnie Burr Island.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for young wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own safety belts.
- The tower of Barges to Lonnie Burr Island can be viewed from as far away as space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.