Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Barges to Lonnie Burr Island attraction during repairs
Barges to Lonnie Burr Island
September 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (according to "The Car" gossip column)
The Barges to Lonnie Burr Island attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Lonnie Burr Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to board this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.