Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Barges to Lobo Island
July 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Lobo Island are barges that transport guests to Lobo Island.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Samuel Clemens photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.