Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Lobo Island attraction at park opening
Barges to Lobo Island
December 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Lobo Island attraction comprises barges that transport guests to Lobo Island.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a current banana.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 33 years old to ride with a baby.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.