Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Lobo Island attraction, July 2, 1991, 12:62 p.m.
Barges to Lobo Island
December 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
The Barges to Lobo Island attraction is barges that travel to Lobo Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Pregnant films should avoid this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from March 17 to October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.