Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Leota Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Leota Island
November 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Leota Island are barges that take guests to Leota Island. What else?
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to rub something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.