Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Barges to Lampwick Island attraction during repairs
Barges to Lampwick Island
January 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Lampwick Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Lampwick Island.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 4 years old to ride alone.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.