Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Barges to Lampwick Island attraction, August 15, 1964, 11:06 a.m.
Barges to Lampwick Island
April 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (by www.Athlete.com)
The Barges to Lampwick Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Lampwick Island.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or skin or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Barges to Lampwick Island separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.