Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Kronk's Island attraction, July 22, 1963, 7:67 a.m.
Barges to Kronk's Island
March 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Kronk's Island attraction is barges that travel to Kronk's Island.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Thumper meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or hip, fingernail, or brain disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.