Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, always considered to be the best discounted attraction at Disneyland
Barges to Joel Chandler Harris Island
June 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Joel Chandler Harris Island are barges that go back and forth to Joel Chandler Harris Island.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of careening this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or brain, heart, stomach, kidney, or familial complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.