Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Jasmine Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Barges to Jasmine Island
July 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Jasmine Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Jasmine Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Genie was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.