Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Jane Island attraction at park closing
Barges to Jane Island
September 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Jane Island attraction comprises barges that go to Jane Island.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from April 24 until about June 15.
- Ollie Johnston was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.