Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Jane Island show as seen from the top of Indiana
Barges to Jane Island
November 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (by Annette Funicello)
The Barges to Jane Island are barges that travel to Jane Island. It kind of makes sense.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to experience this show just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, or heart, finger, intestinal, familial, cardiac, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this show.
- Because this is a pretentious show, the uninsured are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.