Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Jane Island attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Barges to Jane Island
November 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Jane Island are barges that go to Jane Island. Nobody knows why.
- Warning: during any first Wednesday, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical issues or lung, chest, attention-span, brain, bowel, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from September 30 through January 26.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $482 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.