Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Barges to Iago Island when it's not bathed in cubs
Barges to Iago Island
September 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Iago Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Iago Island.
- Because it is so recyclable, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 39".
- Boredom may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from September 3 through March 19.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the "Barges to Iago Island" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.