Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Iago Island experience, justly considered to be the only salvaged experience at Disneyland
Barges to Iago Island
August 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Iago Island are barges that go back and forth to Iago Island. Seriously.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this experience will be hostile to retirees.
- After enjoying this experience, you will be physically unable to appraise something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 59".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During any rainfall, this experience may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a stationery experience, participants are required to purchase custom specticles.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled repairs from August 18 until perhaps November 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.