Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Iago Island attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Barges to Iago Island
July 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (by Bo Peep)
The Barges to Iago Island are barges that transport guests to Iago Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or stomach, intestinal, hair, social, attention-span, or nasal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 17 to October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.