Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Merlin Jones' acrobat-embellishing photo of Barges to Iago Island
Barges to Iago Island
November 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
The Barges to Iago Island attraction is barges that take guests to Iago Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.