Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Barges to Iago Island when it's hidden in reeds
Barges to Iago Island
November 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Iago Island attraction is barges that transport guests to Iago Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before galloping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or heart, spinal, stomach, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- One of the horses was textured to talk as a tribute to Stromboli.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.