Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Iago Island attraction during construction
Barges to Iago Island
October 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
The Barges to Iago Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Iago Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological, chin, elbow, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.