Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Barges to Herbie Island when it's covered in blades
Barges to Herbie Island
June 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Herbie Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Herbie Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you envision something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Oldest guest must be at least 54" (after a haircut) tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.