Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Psycho the Weasel's chin-shining photo of Barges to Herbie Island
Barges to Herbie Island
April 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Herbie Island attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Herbie Island.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Tonka was on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.