Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Hamm Island attraction, November 13, 1976, 3:71 p.m.
Barges to Hamm Island
December 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Hamm Island are barges that transport guests to Hamm Island.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- If you are at the park with Flintheart Glomgold fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Casey interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.