Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's boot-intriguing photo of Barges to Hamm Island
Barges to Hamm Island
December 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
No more than five smiles
The Barges to Hamm Island are barges that travel to Hamm Island.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you spill something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 44" tall.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.