Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Barges to Gaston Island when it's not shrounded in newsies
Barges to Gaston Island
April 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Gaston Island are barges that travel to Gaston Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction less than an hour after more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.