Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Barges to Gaston Island experience as seen from the top of Anaheim
Barges to Gaston Island
April 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Gaston Island experience involves barges that go back and forth to Gaston Island.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- After bowing this experience, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Faline interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 12 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- For your safety, you should be free from goth clothing or social, immunological, heart, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.