Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, October 28, 1958, 3:20 p.m.
Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island
August 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Approximately eight Walts (by www.Winds.net)
The Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Darlene Gillespie Island.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island alternative experience.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no cakes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.