Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island
March 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Darlene Gillespie Island.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Club 19 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.