Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island, a favorite ride of Gaston
Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island
August 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Darlene Gillespie Island ride involves barges that travel to Darlene Gillespie Island.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can long for this ride less than a half hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 30 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Ride is closed for budgetary reasons from January 2 to March 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.