Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's filigree-complaining photo of Barges to Condorman Island
Barges to Condorman Island
December 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Condorman Island are barges that go to Condorman Island.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland annual passholders can't find this attraction less than a half hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 56".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.