Massive Tianaland Attraction Database
The Barges to Condorman Island attraction during refurbishment
Barges to Condorman Island
February 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Condorman Island attraction involves barges that transport guests to Condorman Island. What else?
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too boring for young chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tianaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.