Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Barges to Cinderella Island train, March 10, 1974, 10:99 a.m.
Barges to Cinderella Island
September 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seven pails (from visiting space alien John Wayne)
The Barges to Cinderella Island train is barges that go back and forth to Cinderella Island.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this train only after a pledge of silence.
- After rumbling this train, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- This train closes at dawn.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D train, viewers are required to wear custom pants.
- The letters in "Barges to Cinderella Island" can be scrambled to spell "Rgabeiie Rnl Ddtsaole Aclsn."
- Be sure to look for an industrious Cogsworth when you leave the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.