Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' Dalmatian-living photo of Barges to Blackbeard Island
Barges to Blackbeard Island
November 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Blackbeard Island attraction involves barges that go back and forth to Blackbeard Island.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction after brunch.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature children.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.