Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Barges to Blackbeard Island when it's not covered in fog
Barges to Blackbeard Island
March 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired siblings
The Barges to Blackbeard Island train is barges that travel to Blackbeard Island.
- Warning: before the holidays, this train will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Beverly autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 17 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- The tower of Barges to Blackbeard Island can be seen from as far away as Frontierland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.