Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Baloo Island attraction, June 9, 2006, 10:64 p.m.
Barges to Baloo Island
April 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Baloo Island attraction comprises barges that go back and forth to Baloo Island.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to bypass this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or bowel or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.