Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Amy Island attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Barges to Amy Island
April 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Amy Island are barges that go back and forth to Amy Island.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before washing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Smee had a private room built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.