Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's torch-glowing photo of Barges to Amy Island
Barges to Amy Island
November 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Something like two Disneys
The Barges to Amy Island are barges that go to Amy Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to queue up for this attraction less than a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions, fear of high speed, high blood pressure, weird extra limbs, trendy clothing, or bowel, immunological, familial, or fingernail complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.