Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A primeval view of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet when it's hidden in desks
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
September 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Children can scrape their knees in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie boulders, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to beware something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is an unidentified attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from April 24 to August 5.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.