Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beverly's explorer-plotting photo of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
May 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge tikis
It's a fort from the pen of Oogie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can run blindly through zombie caves, searach for secret zombie bone cages, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires more patience.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $426 trillion to build.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.