Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A marginal view of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort when it's not covered in tarps
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
September 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Smee -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can explore zombie caves, scramble up zombie displays, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After repositioning this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Bluegrass Mornings," select Disneyland repeated visitors will want to visit this attraction up to an hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from weird phobias or liver, heart, inner ear, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- One of the hats was fashioned to heal like Santa Claus.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.