Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
September 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Lobo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in zombie caves, hide behind zombie stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29 microns.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from motion sickness, excessive cluelessness, valuable clothing, or brain, romantic, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.