Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during repairs
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
July 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half mouse ears
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Joe Fowler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will point at you.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Doc Hudson meet-and-greet area.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Lampwick's most favorite attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.