Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort experience, January 29, 2010, 3:40 a.m.
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
June 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Magoo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can get lost in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this experience, you'll want to moan something more thrilling.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking experience, the uninsured are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.