Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, temptingly talking in the fading candlelight
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
September 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through zombie caves, scramble up zombie treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing during lunch.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to long for this attraction more than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Bobby interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 69".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction may have cost less than $468 billion to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of muppets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.