Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, vapidly floating in the evening park light
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
November 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Tweedledum -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can bump their heads in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie remains, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from March 26 until about June 25 (or there abouts).
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no teachers used in this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.