Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
September 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Mark Twain -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something that doesn't involve glasses.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Huey interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in the plaza.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.