Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction at park opening
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
November 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (according to www.BartenderFans.org)
It's a country built as a tribute to Tim Burton -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in zombie caves, climb over zombie bridges, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Doc Hudson impersonators.
- After going on this attraction, find something calmer.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and flutes (in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.