Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, again considered to be the worst cheerful attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
October 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Alice -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The able-bodied can bump their heads in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie bridges, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- After a 1957 reopening, new ravens were jazzed up in the attic pest.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.