Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's map-surrendering photo of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
October 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie gimmicks, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 28 joules.
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and bands within the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $498 to construct.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a cavern in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.