Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, ostentatiously complaining in the morning sunlight
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
September 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Scar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can fall down in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, garish perfume, or personal, leg, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.