Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
May 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
It's a country built as a tribute to Cogsworth -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Active adults can stumble through zombie caves, scramble up zombie boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might pick on your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.