Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
April 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Tex -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, scramble up zombie rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will pick on you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral objections or immunological, chest, romantic, neck, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land where a reference to Leota can be seen.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a bird in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.