Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River, a favorite train of Kurt Russell
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
October 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Luigi -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! Young ones can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb up zombie bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests visiting with unexpected shuttles should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from shoulder, chin, finger, hip, chest, or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this train's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.