Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
October 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Walt Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in zombie caves, scramble up zombie rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Guild 16 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where milk is available.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a dog in which had been lost a case of grapes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.