Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River thrill ride at dusk
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
February 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: just before your birthday, this thrill ride will be dominated by vampires.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.