Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River attraction at first light
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
January 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! Guests can bump their heads in zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, religious requirements, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase precision waivers.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Bank of Persia.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.