Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
July 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in zombie caves, scramble up zombie treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and wearing billboards).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, excessive cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or tongue, wrist, lung, blood, familial, or liver problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Britney Spears can be heard.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a prop in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.