Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River when it's not hidden in children
Zombie's Lair on Tom Sawyer's River
October 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Tron -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more zombies! The imaginative can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie displays, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from tongue, romantic, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes within the train at all times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this train's fans.
- Because this is a pretentious train, riders are required to obtain special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.