Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island when it's not shrounded in fog
Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island
August 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Marc Davis -- only with less Marc Davis and more zombies! Guests can get lost in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie treasure, and look at a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Guests riding with haunted skeletons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to decorate something more magical.
- Minimum height 23".
- Contains antique effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.