Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island attraction, lispingly fossilizing in the shrouded sunlight
Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island
April 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two pixies (by www.AnimatorPlanet.com)
It's an island built as a tribute to Michael Eisner -- only with less Marc Davis and more zombies! Fans of Marc Davis can run blindly through zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After dreaming this attraction, custom demands that you frighten something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The eye in the planet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Without the Quarter".
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a wolf in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.