Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island attraction at park closing
Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island
November 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Rapunzel -- only with less Marc Davis and more zombies! Active adults can run blindly through zombie caves, be photographed with zombie rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members can visualize this attraction less than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.