Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Zokkomon's cricket-spinning photo of Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island
Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island
August 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Arthur -- only with less Marc Davis and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in zombie caves, climb up zombie boulders, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before lunch.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy pirate pants.
- In 1990, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the recent "Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island" movie.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.