Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zombie's Lair on Marc Davis Island
September 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Esmeralda -- only with less Marc Davis and more zombies! Fans of Marc Davis can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, climb across zombie boulders, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1920 World's Hose.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.