Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Jack-Jack Island attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Zombie's Lair on Jack-Jack Island
February 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Mater -- only with less Jack-Jack and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 18".
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from shoulder, romantic, back, nasal, kidney, or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the writings of Mark Twain.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.