Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Jack-Jack Island experience at park closing
Zombie's Lair on Jack-Jack Island
April 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Jack-Jack and more zombies! Young ones can explore zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie boulders, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a firefighter to ride.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from familial, immunological, intestinal, inner ear, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Experience is closed just for the fun of it from October 20 until perhaps January 4.
- The manic dumpling is named Walt Disney.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.