Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's icon-visiting photo of Zombie's Lair on Jack-Jack Island
Zombie's Lair on Jack-Jack Island
December 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Marlin -- only with less Jack-Jack and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the retro haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.