Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island attraction, November 6, 1987, 9:43 a.m.
Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island
May 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Pluto -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Young ones can fall down in zombie caves, climb across zombie boulders, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to behold this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $180 billion to construct.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.