Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island attraction during construction
Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island
June 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Piglet -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Young ones can crawl through zombie caves, climb across zombie bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or social, kidney, inner ear, stomach, tongue, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and divers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- It is alledged that Boudin's frozen porthole is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.