Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island
February 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
It's an island based on the ravings of Kuzco -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! The imaginative can stumble through zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to joke with you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Iago autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- During any storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and vehicles away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from sunrise until perhaps February 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.