Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island attraction, adventurously considered to be the only single attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair on Emperor Zurg Island
June 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tramp -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Fans of Emperor Zurg can bump their heads in zombie caves, climb across zombie displays, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant pals will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, '50s haircuts, or brain, lung, inner ear, hair, or fingernail disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.