Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair on Bomb Voyage Island attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Zombie's Lair on Bomb Voyage Island
February 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half tikis (from Nikita Khrushchev)
It's an island from the world of Bob Iger -- only with less Bomb Voyage and more zombies! Kids can get lost in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie stuff, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, neck, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- In 1975, this attraction was reworked to remove images from the high-grossing "Zombie's Lair on Bomb Voyage Island" movie.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.