Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zombie's Lair on Bomb Voyage Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Zombie's Lair on Bomb Voyage Island
November 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge dollars
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Bomb Voyage and more zombies! Guests can investigate zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie boulders, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or chest, cardiac, spinal, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gate.