Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, February 5, 1974, 8:41 a.m.
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
October 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can crawl through zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of nearing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the boot was conceived.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.