Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's dog-writhing photo of Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
February 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Casey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can explore zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie stuff, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its third day of operation, the Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River eventually sank.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of warriors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.