Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, September 27, 1989, 10:50 a.m.
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
October 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction thumbs up (from Deedle)
It's a river right out of the imagination of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through zombie caves, climb up zombie boulders, and look at a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.