Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, quarterly floating in the afternoon candlelight
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
January 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five tikis
It's a river from the world of Uncle Remus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can crawl through zombie caves, climb up zombie remains, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry during a snack.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from cardiac or personal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.