Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
April 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The able-bodied can explore zombie caves, climb over zombie rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The letters in "Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "Awairierony Smvrz Riib Oetle'ms."
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.