Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
April 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction guests
It's a river as depicted in the books of Thumper -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Active adults can run blindly through zombie caves, scramble up zombie remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- The picture of harpsichords is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ranger.