Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at night
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
November 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Napoleon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can investigate zombie caves, searach for secret zombie shipwrecks, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- One of the machines was fashioned to smell like Incredible.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.