Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
May 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie displays, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Synchronized with a 1958 reopening, new art was reworked in the hanging room scene.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.