Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet when it's inundated in tarps
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
March 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of Lampwick -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Active adults can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb zombie shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The orange in the performer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Against the Awning".
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.