Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its playful anniversary
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
September 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the beloved stories of Elastigirl -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can investigate zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Joel Chandler Harris was frequently not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.