Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Zombie's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
November 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the beloved stories of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can crawl through zombie caves, searach for secret zombie shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.