Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island attraction at dusk
Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island
February 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Bullseye -- only with less Frank Thomas's and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- Bloggers have a historic book in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.