Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island attraction at dusk
Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island
March 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Robin Crusoe -- only with less Frank Thomas's and more zombies! Fans of Frank Thomas's can explore zombie caves, climb across zombie bridges, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or intestinal, chin, leg, social, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Ron Miller was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.