Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its dangerous anniversary
Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island
January 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ward Kimball -- only with less Frank Thomas's and more zombies! Fans of Frank Thomas's can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb zombie buildings, and visit a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before studying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from nasal or immunological issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.