Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island attraction, willingly slicing in the evening moonlight
Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island
September 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three Disneys
It's an island based on the ravings of Bagheera -- only with less Frank Thomas's and more zombies! Zombie lovers can run blindly through zombie caves, hide behind zombie bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be full of disgruntled door-to-door salesmen.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- Elastigirl was not allowed to see this attraction on its first visit to Radiator Springs.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of aardvarks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.