Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island
December 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X Walts (from Jules Verne)
It's an island as imagined by author Mulan -- only with less Frank Thomas's and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can investigate zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, romantic, hip, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from October 8 until about May 31 (or a similar date).
- On its last month of operation, the Zombie's Lair in Frank Thomas's Island barely fell over.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of paddlewheels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.