Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island attraction at night
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island
March 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Nemo -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! The able-bodied can crawl through zombie caves, be photographed with zombie stuff, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists should queue up for this attraction less than a half hour preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in diapers).
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from November 17 to February 7.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few clouds used in this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.