Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island
December 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At least ten guests
It's an island based on the writings of Wally Boag -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Fans of Emperor Zurg can get lost in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie bridges, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with Ramone fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or tongue, knee, liver, stomach, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction's track actually reaches below the ground.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.