Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island attraction during repairs
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island
April 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
It's an island based on the writings of George of the Jungle -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, climb up zombie stuff, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests stuck with picturesque guides should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an official angel.
- After ducking this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.