Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island attraction, July 5, 1958, 1:28 p.m.
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island
June 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tex -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Active adults can investigate zombie caves, climb up zombie remains, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.