Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island attraction, nightly hopping in the evening park light
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island
August 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero and a half booklets
It's an island from the beloved stories of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Young ones can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb zombie gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with dusty children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.