Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A floral view of Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island when it's not bathed in tarps
Zombie's Lair in Emperor Zurg Island
September 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Matt Ouimet -- only with less Emperor Zurg and more zombies! Young ones can explore zombie caves, scramble up zombie bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing during a picnic.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.