Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction, unusually considered to be the premier scientific attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
January 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
It's a place as depicted in the books of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, hide behind zombie boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The only remaining Scandinavian on this attraction is named for Max Devlin's club.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- During a private party, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.