Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Wally Boag's frontiersman-stretching photo of Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
June 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Marlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in zombie caves, climb up zombie treasure, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during any second Tuesday, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This was Wernher von Braun's slightly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.