Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zombie's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
February 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
It's a place from the world of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can investigate zombie caves, be photographed with zombie treasure, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.