Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
September 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Nikki -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Freaky Ranger") can bypass this attraction just an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- The picture of plows is a movie reference.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.