Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A tiny view of Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island when it's hidden in spines
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
December 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
It's an island as imagined by author Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie stuff, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction area.
- During hail, this attraction may melt.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.