Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction at park closing
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
April 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Condorman -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! The imaginative can investigate zombie caves, climb over zombie gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in a stroller).
- Operator must be at least 48" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of engineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.