Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction at park closing
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
October 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess pants.
- Before a 1988 reopening, new art was "plussed" in the exit display.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a billboard in which had been lost a case of buttons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.