Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction as seen from the top of space
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
November 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Rocketeer -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! Fans of Rudyard Kipling's can fall down in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie displays, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.