Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction during refurbishment
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
September 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Rajah -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in zombie caves, hide behind zombie displays, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Annette Funicello originally intended for this attraction to have no live friends.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a locked area within a merry-go-round in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.