Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island attraction, calmly considered to be the finest octagonal attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair by Rudyard Kipling's Island
March 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of John Lasseter -- only with less Rudyard Kipling's and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie displays, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from social, blood, or personal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from January 7 to July 21 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.