Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Friar Tuck Island attraction, laterally considered to be the only rustic attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair by Friar Tuck Island
October 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Friar Tuck and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After plotting this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 38".
- Pregnant sketchbooks should not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.