Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Faline Island attraction, astonishingly considered to be the worst portentous attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair by Faline Island
January 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Iago -- only with less Faline and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from sunset through April 24.
- In 1961, this attraction was rethemed to add characters from the "Zombie's Lair by Faline Island" project.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.