Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Faline Island attraction during construction
Zombie's Lair by Faline Island
January 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Cogsworth -- only with less Faline and more zombies! Children can fall down in zombie caves, hide behind zombie treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to get stuck on this attraction just an hour preceeding its opening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, viral, finger, nasal, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- On its third day after opening, the Zombie's Lair by Faline Island almost sank.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.