Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Baloo Island attraction at first light
Zombie's Lair by Baloo Island
February 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional cast members:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tarzan -- only with less Baloo and more zombies! Kids can get lost in zombie caves, climb across zombie buildings, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs should bypass this attraction half a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 21".
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the prehistoric room.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of heffalumps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.