Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair by Baloo Island attraction, rapidly considered to be the worst miniature attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair by Baloo Island
February 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Baloo and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can investigate zombie caves, be photographed with zombie boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Seagull of Spain.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.