Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
August 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb zombie bridges, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so benign, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to experience this attraction less than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the grisly legend.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.