Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
May 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Magoo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- Minimum height 19 pounds.
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- On its third month after opening day, the Zombie's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place accidentally was borded up.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.