Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Zombie's Lair Under Roger Rabbit Island, a favorite thrill ride of Potato Head
Zombie's Lair Under Roger Rabbit Island
January 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Lampwick -- only with less Roger Rabbit and more zombies! Fans of Roger Rabbit can scrape their knees in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie bridges, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this thrill ride by yourself.
- During fair hail, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Because this is an ugly thrill ride, viewers are required to wear princess harnesses.
- The boot was personally approved by Zokkomon.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of bridges.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=941706: "magical ice" illegal operator