Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A streamlined view of Zombie's Lair Under Roger Rabbit Island when it's not inundated in fog
Zombie's Lair Under Roger Rabbit Island
August 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
X and a half tikis
It's an island from the world of Aida -- only with less Roger Rabbit and more zombies! Young ones can fall down in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie bone cages, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort began construction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.