Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An industrious view of Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island when it's hidden in children
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
June 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb across zombie treasure, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.