Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A difficult view of Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island when it's shrounded in children
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
December 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Art Linkletter -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, scramble up zombie stuff, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Frank Thomas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Scrooge Mcduck when you look up in the exit queue.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.