Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island attraction during construction
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
June 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tom -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate zombie caves, climb over zombie remains, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 89".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The initials printed on the monsters is a bad joke.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.