Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island attraction, July 25, 2005, 2:49 p.m.
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
November 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Zombie lovers can explore zombie caves, scramble up zombie bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The reference to battles is an inside joke.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.