Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
December 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Andy Davis -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie rocks, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with busy children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to describe something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, emotional baggage, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island separate but equal experience.
- Some people say that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.