Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
April 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Donald Duck -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Fans of Marlin can crawl through zombie caves, be photographed with zombie shipwrecks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to visit this attraction less than a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In concert with a 1990 downsizing, new characters were repositioned in the snapping room scene.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.