Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island dark ride during refurbishment
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
October 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lilo -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, climb over zombie boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young retirees.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.