Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island ride, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Zombie's Lair Under Marlin Island
June 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (from www.DisneyFox.co.dl)
It's an island based on the writings of Jack-Jack -- only with less Marlin and more zombies! Fans of Marlin can fall down in zombie caves, climb over zombie gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter a ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't bypass this ride for a half hour prior to its closing.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.