Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zombie's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction, April 18, 1960, 4:33 a.m.
Zombie's Lair Under Card Walker Island
November 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Joe Fowler -- only with less Card Walker and more zombies! Kids can scrape their knees in zombie caves, climb over zombie buildings, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 51" tall.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.