Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Card Walker Island attraction, underhandedly behaving in the evening sunlight
Zombie's Lair Under Card Walker Island
March 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Belle -- only with less Card Walker and more zombies! Zombie lovers can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, searach for secret zombie remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo location.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.