Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A famous view of Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island when it's covered in narrative
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island
July 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less Bambi and more zombies! The able-bodied can explore zombie caves, scramble up zombie rocks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Darby O'Gill fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Kaa autograph location.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
- This was one of the only "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.