Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island
August 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Mark Twain -- only with less Bambi and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment after less important people.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts or liver, neck, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.