Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island attraction, May 1, 1969, 12:64 p.m.
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island
August 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Luigi -- only with less Bambi and more zombies! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in zombie caves, climb up zombie boulders, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.