Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island, a favorite attraction of Barbie
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island
November 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Leota -- only with less Bambi and more zombies! Young ones can scrape their knees in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie displays, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by vultures, then you shouldn't even consider smiling this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Rails," Disneyland sponsors might try to visit this attraction up to a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.