Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island
June 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Steve Martin -- only with less Bambi and more zombies! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie rocks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island" can be scrambled to spell "Dossamie Nriauan' Ellbbi Rid Bzm."
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.