Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island attraction, which recently celebrated its marginal anniversary
Zombie's Lair Under Bambi Island
September 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (from www.DumboBlog.net)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Doug -- only with less Bambi and more zombies! The able-bodied can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, climb up zombie gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- Contains holographic signage.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney duck.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of harpsichords.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.