Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River, a favorite train of Thumper
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
November 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
It's a river from the pen of Kuzco -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids can fall down in zombie caves, hide from their families behind zombie boulders, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 36 watts.
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 8 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated train, adults are required to wear custom harnesses.
- Train is closed for unforseen improvements from October 30 until something like March 16 (or there abouts).
- The picture of dads is a bad joke.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a customer in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.