Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction, overtly slicing in the morning candlelight
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
September 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Tonka -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.