Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
November 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can fall down in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, envision something that doesn't involve crowns.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.