Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
October 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Guests can crawl through zombie caves, searach for secret zombie stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of Herbie fans.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own themed muppets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.