Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River train during a moment of contemplation
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
February 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Active adults can run blindly through zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this train alone.
- After enjoying this train, look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 45".
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is rumored that Hades' frozen fireplace is hidden beneath this train.
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.