Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River train, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
June 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Robert Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can run blindly through zombie caves, climb across zombie rocks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- Train is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 23 to July 9.
- Just outside this train can be found the rumored tires-only Guild 46 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is available.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of globes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.