Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
August 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, enjoy cleverly themed zombie boulders, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by zombies!
- Because it is so manic, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to glimpse something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends can't find this attraction just a half hour before less important people.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or viral or social complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $28 to construct.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.