Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, always considered to be the only shadowy attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
June 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can fall down in zombie caves, be photographed with zombie bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches by the ground.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.