Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at park opening
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Stromboli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby John Hench photo area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fingernail, elbow, immunological, attention-span, cardiac, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The trees visible from this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.