Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
December 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so cold, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- Maximum width 44".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $315 million to build.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of parades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.