Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Tuck's cavern-Googling photo of Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
December 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Zombie lovers can obtain a zombie curse in zombie caves, scramble up zombie stuff, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the imaginative pests-only Guild 55 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where clover is recommended.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.