Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at midday
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
December 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through zombie caves, climb zombie rocks, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction before lunch.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to love something that doesn't involve eyes.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your map.