Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite show of Slinky Dog
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
June 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Captain Hook -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Those with active health insurance can investigate zombie caves, searach for secret zombie bone cages, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fear of high speed or chin, bowel, finger, ribcage, clothing, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's burgeoning queue.
- One of the teachers was created to move like Gus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.