Massive O'Brienland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during refurbishment
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
May 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! The imaginative can scrape their knees in zombie caves, read misspelled signs about zombie boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Specials," O'Brienland BFFs should forget about this attraction just a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or fingernail, lung, clothing, chest, hip, or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive O'Brienland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caterpillar.