Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Zombie's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more zombies! Young ones can explore zombie caves, searach for secret zombie remains, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to forget about this attraction as much as a moment after its closing.
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 18 years old to ride the horse.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or chest, lycanthropic, social, or viral issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.