Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island attraction, quarterly considered to be the only freaky attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island
August 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Huck Finn -- only with less Michael Eisner and more zombies! Zombie lovers can stumble through zombie caves, climb up zombie treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island" can be scrambled to spell "L Eaass D Rl'iireonmmeheiioapant Sizlcb ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.