Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island attraction, happily considered to be the only elite attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island
April 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fathers
It's an island built as a tribute to Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Michael Eisner and more zombies! Young ones can investigate zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie stuff, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of geese, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral, wrist, bowel, or heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.