Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island attraction, realistically considered to be the worst delightful attraction at Disneyland
Zombie's Lair Atop Michael Eisner Island
May 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Michael Eisner and more zombies! The imaginative can run blindly through zombie caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by zombie gimmicks, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of invisible people.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.