Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's stack-fleeing photo of Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
October 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Ron Miller -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can fall down in varmint caves, hide behind varmint stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too boring for young chickens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.