Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
March 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
It's a book from the beloved stories of Alan Menken -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can obtain a varmint curse in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint rocks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clown shoes or bowel or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique illusions.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be seen as out of date.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.