Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book when it's not shrounded in fog
Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
October 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the beloved stories of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or skin, ankle, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.