Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its dangerous anniversary
Varmint's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
March 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint stuff, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or stomach, brain, kidney, ribcage, heart, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- After a 2003 repainting, new art was reworked in the exit display.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.