Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Varmint's Lair on Amy Island, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Varmint's Lair on Amy Island
June 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Amy and more varmints! Children can stumble through varmint caves, climb varmint gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by varmints!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a proposed attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.