Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Amy Island attraction, sleepily complaining in the shrouded sunlight
Varmint's Lair on Amy Island
October 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Card Walker -- only with less Amy and more varmints! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in varmint caves, be photographed with varmint bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or romantic, heart, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.