Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair on Amy Island attraction, accurately considered to be the worst steep attraction at Disneyliesland
Varmint's Lair on Amy Island
January 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Captain Hook -- only with less Amy and more varmints! Kids can investigate varmint caves, climb up varmint boulders, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by varmints!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or clothing complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from July 29 until perhaps December 25.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land was conceived.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.