Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest experience at park closing
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
July 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of John Wayne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in varmint caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by varmint displays, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- During any hail, this experience may be more fun.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery experience, viewers are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- The international gondola is named Jafar.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.