Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharper view of Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest when it's hidden in instinct
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
August 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight Walts
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Maleficent -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through varmint caves, climb across varmint bridges, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this show in the afternoon.
- Pregnant buccaneers won't want to not ride.
- Show may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.