Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest show, finally plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
October 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Pumbaa -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Children can get lost in varmint caves, climb up varmint rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are able to enjoy this show half a half hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Timon fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- There is a secret baby-changing station that shares a door with this show's exit.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.