Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
March 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine princesses (by Tantor)
It's a forest as imagined by author Brigham Young -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Kids can scrape their knees in varmint caves, be photographed with varmint shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a tiny location at the top of the Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest, there is a loafing half court for lost children.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.