Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, January 30, 1970, 2:53 p.m.
Varmint's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
May 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Magoo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more varmints! Active adults can fall down in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo garden.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of heights or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.