Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island
October 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Wally Boag -- only with less Tiana and more varmints! Guests can explore varmint caves, hide behind varmint remains, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent themed harnesses.
- On its third month after opening, the Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island immediately was borded up.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.