Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island attraction, overtly considered to be the only solid attraction at Walt Disney Land
Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island
November 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less Tiana and more varmints! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, enjoy cleverly themed varmint remains, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 16 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret motorways-only Casino 61 dining room -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.