Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island attraction, trickily studying in the morning sunlight
Varmint's Lair in Tiana Island
January 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six fairies
It's an island built as a tribute to Syndrome -- only with less Tiana and more varmints! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, hide from their families behind varmint treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.