Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Varmint's Lair in Darth Maul Island, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Varmint's Lair in Darth Maul Island
November 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Natty Gann -- only with less Darth Maul and more varmints! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in varmint caves, read misspelled signs about varmint bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you find embellishing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with Hercules fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical conflicts, novelty haircuts, or familial, clothing, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.